Thursday 17 March 2011

Vibram

Having bought Timberland boots for years, I know that Vibram soles are superb quality. Unfortunately Timberland don't use them on some of their boots now, as has already been mentioned, and the ones without the Vibram label wear out in months - whereas all my old boots with Vibram soles just keep going - usually until the upper has had it. I've actually had a pair of Timberland Earthkeepers, which are amazingly comfortable, re-soled with Vibrams, after the cheap originals wore right through. You can hardly call them EarthKeepers if they wear out quicker than their other boots and end up in landfill! Anyway, I see that Vibram have launched a new running shoe - but while I'm not convinced about the look of these, the website is very interesting indeed...

The New Vibram FIve Fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment