Monday 14 March 2011

Tooled Up

Thought I'd get the power tools out at the weekend. Got a handrail in my barn that was never built and have had the oak with which to make it lying around for far too long, so I got a full array of toolage out and started measuring up. Choice of footwear for the task - the New Balance. Lots of lifting, measuring, wittling and running up and down stairs so good time to check out their durability and flexibility.

Here's me with the power planer and a nice lump of oak, and the NBs keeping me steady.

Quick break for a bike ride (with the hand built Klein - ultra lightweight and now a collectors item!)





...And finish the day watching the footie (ManU v Arse) in the play room. I know... it's another collectors' item....  a 20 year old Sony Trinitron Black. The kids hog the main tv (Sony lcd) room, especially when there's footie on, so I get relegated to the 20ppi screen, but it's still going strong, as are the NB - check 'em out, not a mark on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment