Wednesday 23 February 2011

I've Been Branded

Here's a list of brands that play an active roll in my life...

  • Apple - (been using Macs for over 20 years), includes Mac Pro, iPod, iPhone 3GS, iTunes
  • Adobe - (ok, not a physical thing, but the main reason that I spend nearly half my life sitting in front of the above)
  • Canon - my choice of professional camera equipment (5D MkII)
  • Audi - my choice of car for the past 15 years (presently drive an A4 Avant 2.0l Diesel Quattro 'Speedline' (there's an oxymoron if I ever saw one) Special Edition).
  • Sony - wouldn't buy any other telly. Surround sound system and DVD player.
  • Aga - cooks everything I eat and it's a great looking solid lump of a thing, although am uncomfortable with the carbon footprint (but feel it's partly offset by the ultra-efficient gas condensing boiler)
  • Nike - favoured for sports apparel and their Nike Air footie trainers. Just purchased Nike5 Lunar Gato trainers for 5-a-side and am well impressed, me.
  • Timberland - sell the best socks on the planet! Oh, and the boots are pretty good too, although finding the soles of 'Earthkeeper' boots don't last as long as they should.
  • Nintendo Wii - supplies the gaming experience, although the Mac Pro does a better job when there's a game to buy for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment